How-To Tuesday: 8 Simple Ways to Put Black Pepper Essential Oil to Work For You
1) Black Pepper Essential Oil is kid-friendly and great to use in oil blends! When using topically, always dilute this oil with a ratio of 4 drops of Black Pepper to 1 teaspoon of a carrier oil.
2) Add a drop each of Frankincense and Black Pepper to 1 teaspoon of a carrier oil and massage in joints for support during sore or painful times.
3) Diffuse Black Pepper and Lemon Essential Oils to increase focus and attention.
4) Add 4 drops of Black Pepper to 1 teaspoon of Jojoba Oil and gently massage the abdomen and spine during digestive complaints.
5) For a quick immune booster, add 1 drop Black Pepper, 1 drop Tangerine, and 1 drop Frankincense to 1 teaspoon of carrier oil and apply to the chest and bottom of the feet.
6) Dilute 4 drops of Black Pepper in 1 teaspoon of Sweet Almond Oil. Massage the bottom of the feet to provide a warming affect.
7) After a hard workout or an injury, 4 drops of Black Pepper in a teaspoon of carrier oil makes a great massage oil. Apply to the area and then add warm, moist heat.
8) When you are feeling a bit under the weather, take a warming and soothing bath.
1 cup Bath Salts or Epsom Salts
1 teaspoon of Sweet Almond Oil or Jojoba Oil
1 drop Black Pepper Essential Oil
1 drop Tea Tree Essential Oil
1 drop Thyme Essential Oil
1 drop Lemon Essential Oil
Add ingredients to a glass bowl in order listed. Mix thoroughly to disperse oils throughout salt. Run a tub of hot water and add salt mixture, agitating well to dissolve.
Eager for more recipes and tips on Essential Oil usage? Our email series 101 Uses for Essential Oils is packed with information you can put to use right away!
Ooh, I want to use it with my Frankincense for relief from those aches! I get lots of aches with the Lyme Disease inflammation. I’ve been using Frankincense, but I’ll need to add Black Pepper to it to see how that increases the benefits.
I have never used this oil. But I look forward to trying g the bath soak