Join the Beeyoutiful.com Team in Centerville, Tennessee!
Do you live in or near Hickman County?Do you love helping customers, solving their problems and making them happy?
Would you like to work in Centerville for Beeyoutiful.com, or do you know of someone who would?
We are growing and need a new Customer Service Representative to make our customers feel welcome and solve their problems. We would love to have someone who already knows and loves our products join us in this role!
We are committed to finding and sharing tools to help people live healthier, more holistic lives. We support good health through nutritional and lifestyle products.
Beeyoutiful is a small family-owned business started 10 years ago, supporting other family-owned businesses. What we do is very important to us, so we work hard to maintain a family-friendly environment and we are all committed to living natural and sustainable lifestyles.
Over the years, we’ve built a large customer base and it’s still growing, so that’s why we need you!
The right person for this job should:
- Have Customer Service experience (this is vital).
- Love to give customers a quality experience and focus on good interactions rather than simply getting through as many calls as possible.
- Be able to build relationships with customers and make them feel welcome.
- Have the ability to listen to what the customer really needs and discern and solve their problem.
- Be able to grasp the underlying issue and find the resources that would be helpful for customers.
- Be able to communicate effectively with customers over the phone and by email to resolve their problems.
- Be able to de-escalate problems communicated by upset customers.
- Always keep accurate records of each customer interaction, ensuring the account is kept up to date.
- Be able to cope with very busy times (such as when we have a sale) and constantly reprioritize in a rapidly-changing situation.
A few extras
- If you already are knowledgable about a wide range of our products, that would be great, but we realize that’s unlikely, so you’ll get training and have time to learn.
- Knowledge of the alternative health market would be a big advantage.
The job involves:
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and resources.
- Opening customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintaining customer records by updating account information.
- Entering orders accurately, interacting with shipping department to follow up with any special handling requirements.
- Selling additional products, as appropriate, by recognizing opportunities to up-sell related items.
- Resolving product problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; and following up to ensure resolution.
- Answering inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing product information.
- Recommending potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- When there are occasional quiet times with few phone calls, being available to help out other departments with tasks you can do at your desk, so you can still be available on the phone.
This is a full-time job that will be performed during regular office hours in Beeyoutiful’s headquarters on the Centerville town square. To be considered, please complete the application process here. We’re looking forward to hearing from YOU!