Hamburger/Wild Rice Casserole- Spring 2008 Catalog
Hamburger/Wild Rice Casserole
In oven-safe Dutch oven, add:
- 1 pound ground beef, organic
- 1 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 – 2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 – 2 cup slivered carrots, chopped (for last five minutes)
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms (for last five minutes)
Brown all these ingredients. Halfway through browning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 cup wild rice, cooked
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
Stir to mix well for texture. Add chow mien noodles (optional). Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F. until heated through, approximately 20 minutes.